1. Sun and Moon: Describe the orbital features of the sun-earth-moon system, including seasons, eclipses, and phases.
2. Scaling: Describe and apply the scale of distances and sizes of the Solar System.
3. Tectonics: Describe plate dynamics, identify the types of plate boundaries, and explain the features and processes that occur at each type of boundary.
4. Science: Define and explain the relationships between scientific observations, laws, and theories.
5. Wegener: Explain how and why the theory of plate tectonics became generally accepted.
6. Hot Spots: Describe the features of hot spots and explain the land forms and activities attributed to hot spots.
7. Volcanoes: Identify and describe the different types of volcanoes, how they behave, and how their properties determine their form.
8. Faults: Define the major types of fault movement and the crustal environments that cause them.
Copyright © 2017, Richard Barrans
Revised: 12 September 2018. Maintained by Richard Barrans.